Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 226: Thunder

I got pretty excited when I heard thunder today. We're in the midst of one of the worst droughts on record, and we need rain so badly.

But here in Abilene, those few drops on the car window are all we got. It's raining all around, praise God, but not here. Rain chances continue through the night, so we're praying hard for rain.

Thankfully, the rain did cool us off. It's amazing how cool 95 degrees can feel. I now know, 95 is way different from 105!

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

What?! I think it rained pretty hard in some other parts of Abilene. At least, that's what I heard.

It rained quite a bit here as well - thank God! And it was lots cooler. :)

JoAnna said...

Okay, that comment of mine is talking about last night and today... haha. I forgot this post was about Thursday!

Rebekah said...

Haha. Yep, we got the rain last night! Hallelujah!

Post a Comment