Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 222: Nelson

This evening the ladies in my small group got together to sit around a pool and watch a movie (Secretariat - one of my favourites). We also played a little game that my sister calls Nelson, though picture telephone would be more appropriate (remember playing telephone back in middle school?).

In Nelson, each person is given a stack of papers. The first person writes a phrase and then hands the stack to the next person. This person reads the paper, put it at the bottom of the stack and draws what they see. Then they hand the stack to next person who writes out what they think the picture is. This goes on until the stack has made it around the circle.

These two papers are both drawings of the same thing and show a distinct difference in artistic ability.

1 comments:

JoAnna said...

I call that game Scribs and I love it!

Post a Comment