Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 219: Pizza

I got together with a couple of friends and made pizzas this evening. The pizza in the foreground is actually half of a larger pizza. After we made it, we discovered that the cookie sheet didn't feet in the oven! So, this is the result of trying to shift a pizza onto a new cookie sheet. Mostly it looks like my pizza is a disaster and Anna's is perfect (and if you know me at all, you know I lay everything out meticulously).

Also, I saw a UFO tonight. Driving home at midnight I saw this little band of lights, hanging slightly diagonally in the sky, hovering in one little area. It was so strange and didn't look like a plane that it is easy to see why people spot UFOs. It was certainly unidentified to me!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Haha! It still looks like it tasted good though!!

sara said...

it's all about the taste in my book!!!

Post a Comment