Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 237: Joy

Sadly, this picture is a bit blurry. Thankfully, though, you can still see just how happy this little girl is (it's because I was letting her play with my phone!). The joy in children's faces always amazes me and puts a smile on my face as well.

Right now I'm still babysitting this precious girl, as I continue to search for a job and get rejection letters. It's hard to be joyful, to be content even, with this frustration. Frankly, it's depressing and I need sweet smiles like this to remind me that things are going to be just fine, even when I'm not happy with them.

1 comments:

JoAnna said...

*hug* I love you!!!
And children will always bring a smile to my face, too, no matter what's happening in my life.
I wish I could hug you in real life!

Post a Comment