Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 240: Indian Food

The truth of the matter is, this food doesn't look nearly as good as it really is. It's hard to take good food pictures in the evening. Or really at all in the house, without good natural lighting.

Amara's roommates came over for Indian food tonight, and it was absolutely delicious. Indian is perhaps my favourite cuisine. The chicken is korma, which has spices like coriander and cumin and coconut milk. We also made mango lassi, a thick yogurt drink, and papadums.

It was all so good!

3 comments:

sara said...

I just went to my first Indian restaurant a week ago and oh.my.word. it was delicious!!!! We had a chick pea appetizer that was amazing and 2 chicken dishes....yum!

Mimi said...

I've never tried Indian food, but have not been a fan of curries that I have tasted.

Mimi

JoAnna said...

You should come over here and cook for us... :D

Post a Comment