Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 231: Java and Joel

Java went in for a shave today, which will help her cool off. It also makes her look fairly ridiculous, so we put some clothes on her to help her out. Java loves wearing Joel's shorts. Or not, but she tolerates it just fine if you're petting her.

Somehow, I didn't get a single picture of dinner, which was really yummy. I made tequila-lime chicken (Ina Garten), cilantro rice, a mango salsa (allrecipes) and sopapilla cheesecake for dessert. So good!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Justin says that Java looks like a gangster thug. Ha!

That dinner does sound quite yummy. Cilantro rice! Speaking of herbs...

I bought this bag of Lays Kettle Cooked chips that are flavored "Creamy Mediterranean Herb"... they have basil, oregano, and white cheddar flavorings, and they remind me of a the oregano Walkers that we had in Greece! Not quite as yummy, but still really good in their own way.

Rebekah said...

I just saw an ad for those in a magazine!! I need to try them!

Those chips in Greece were so good. I wish they did them just like that over here. Though things don't always taste as good when you're back home.

Post a Comment