Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 232: Where the Red Fern Grows

Today I again read through one of my favourite books - Where the Red Fern Grows. It's the only book I've read more than Lord of the Rings. I first read it in my second grade class at school, I've been in love with it ever since. Everyone should read this book!

Spoiler: This book leaves me in tears every time; today I was bawling on my bed. It's funny, no matter how many times I read it and despite the fact that I can almost quote it, I can't help crying.

2 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

One of my favorite books. I loved all your photos this week. Now I am off to read my book and drink my cup of coffee...it is raining here....perfect reading weather.

sara said...

This was my favorite book as a kid!!!! I was so excited for my kids to read it...I may just have to pick it up again!

Post a Comment