Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 265: Assessment Test

This evening I completed a "new candidate assessment test" for a job that I applied for. Along with math and vocab questions, I had to answer a ton of questions about my personality and how I work.

In this section, I was asked the following question. If you are given these two options, you would:
A) Always choose the first option
B) Mostly choose the first option, but sometimes choose the second
C) Mostly choose the second option, but sometimes choose the first
D) Always choose the second option

I'm still pondering why I would have to choose between some of the options. For example (in the picture):

Taking the logical approach vs. Design you own clothing

Huh? Why do I have to choose between those two?

1 comments:

JoAnna said...

Those tests are awful... I don't understand why they have to ask most of the questions they do!

Post a Comment