Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 250: Low

Near record lows? Say what? After months of record highs, the weather has suddenly cooled off. Praise the Lord! Highs all week are in the eighties - and today it barely hit 80. I suppose it's kind of sad that this feels so incredibly cool, but it's thirty degrees cooler then it has been!

We headed out to my grandparent's and grilled burgers. It was so refreshing to sit outside drinking coffee with dessert while we watched a fox play. They have such long and bushy tails! Seriously, a family of foxes lives in my grandparent's backyard.

What a relaxing evening!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

I wish I could sit outside and drink coffee with you!!!

sara said...

I have decided that the 110+ days was mother nature's way of tricking us into thinking 85 was chilly!!! :)

Post a Comment