Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 78: Work Space


Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ~ Attributed to Confucius

This is one of my work spaces for the time being. One of my jobs is photography of objects for documentation purposes, and this is where I do it. I took a photo of my color card last week (though I now have a new one that is all mine; read: I don't have to share it with anyone!). Here is my fancy camera, photo table, tripod and lights with diffusers.

It's pretty cool that I get to work on my photography skills at work. I set the camera settings to manual, which means I set the white balance and adjust the aperture and shutter speed myself. In other words, when I'm photographing objects, I'm essentially being paid to play at my new hobby - photography with a DSLR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment