Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 27: Another Sunset



There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. Men do not quarrel about the meaning of sunsets; they never dispute that the hawthorn says the best and wittiest thing about the spring. ~ G.K. Chesterton

Yep. Another sky picture. I just can't help myself. I love it when the sky is lit up with the fiery colors of the setting sun.

A note about my photos that are clearly taken while I am in the car. First off, I almost always take them while I'm stopped. Second, I just pull out my camera and press the shutter button. I don't look at the camera, the screen or the resulting photo. I just snap the photo and hope I capture something lovely. As I result, I have a lot of photos of the carpet on the floor of my car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment