Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 93: Cowgirl

Now, this picture didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned. Java, who looks slightly demonic in this photo, ran into the frame at the last second. The picture is supposed to be of me in my western shirt and cowboy boots.

My brother laughed at me when I told him this story, but it made my day so I decided to document it. A couple of girls came up behind me in line today. I noticed one of them look at me, at my lovely western shirt and down to my boots. And then she started to tell her friend how she used to want a horse.

Now, that little anecdote may not sound very exciting (in fact, I'm sure it doesn't). But I was pretty excited that someone looked at me and thought horse.

1 comments:

JoAnna said...

I think you're the only girl on the planet who's happy to have people think "horse" when they look at her. :)

Post a Comment