Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 87: Option

You may be thinking that this looks similar to another picture of the day. And you would be correct. This is very similar to my photo for Day 3. However, that was a picture of the command key, and this little tale is really about the option key.

You see, somehow a little bug ended up under my option and command keys. I couldn't remove it easily, so I had to pop the keys off. Now, I've taken off and replaced keys on my keyboard before (there was an incident involving a projectile popcorn bag), so I know how to do it. But I could not get that option key back on. I tried and tried, to no avail. Finally I took the little plastic mechanism out as well. That was a mistake. After an hour and a half, I finally managed to to get everything back together and working. But goodness, I will not be taking the keys off of this keyboard anytime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment