Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 205: Nesting Night

Since we were very young, my family has done something that we call Nesting Night. Every Friday night we lay out sleeping bags on the floor of our den and we all sleep there. We may be a little old for it, but we still all love it.

We often spend the evening playing games or watching TV. Tonight we ordered pizza and then just hung out for a while. Now we're going to finish the second season of 24, which we've been watching through Netflix. Fun times!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love this idea!! I just might start doing it with my kids when they're a little older and can stay up past 830 or 9. :-)

JoAnna said...

Justin and I are definitely stealing this idea whenever we have kids (just to let you know). I'm so proud of you... season 2! Haha. I'm almost done with the series... just started season 7!

Post a Comment