Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94: Baylor

Mom and I drove to Baylor today to look around the campus and visit with the museum studies department. It was a good trip and I'm excited about this fall, when I will be back in school. I received my acceptance letter from Baylor last week, which I'm incredibly happy about, though I'm still waiting to hear from Texas Tech.

Somehow I forgot to take a single picture of the campus. The wildflowers were absolutely incredible between here and Waco, so we did stop and take a few pics of those.

3 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved those bluebonnets.

Kim said...

A great photo! I love wildflowers too, and this was a very scenic place for a photo :) Congrats on the acceptance at Baylor too!

JoAnna said...

If you went there you would be a little bit closer to meeee!! :D

Post a Comment