Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 140: Goodbye

Today I said goodbye to my home for the past two years. I was cleaning the kitchen, living room and hallways from 10 this morning to 4 this afternoon, with lots of help from my mom. After a long day of cleaning, we locked up the house and left it ready for a new batch of girls.

It's sad, because I have a lot of great memories in this house. And leaving it reminded me of my roommates and other friends who are now scattered across the country. I hope we stay in touch!

It was also nice and hot out today. Our car thermometer said 114, though I think the official hight was 109. Either way, it was hot.

4 comments:

RaD said...

Oy! 109! That's way too hot!

sara said...

so sad!!! As Alyssa left the house for the last time, I think it really hit her that she wasn't coming back. I hope all y'all stay in touch too!!

Skoots1moM said...

great pics...love your horse ;)...my stepdad breeds quarterhorses
stay in touch with those college roomies...you'll always enjoy new and old memories together :)

JoAnna said...

aww! I miss you and our cute little house! I wish I could have been there to clean more with you! and we definitely will keep in touch 'cause you ain't getting rid of me! ;) Love you!!!

Post a Comment