Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 138: Snake

This is the sight that greeted us this morning when we walked into the tack room. I'll admit that we freaked out a little before we realized that it wasn't a rattler. Nevertheless, he was a big dude and we shooed him out of the barn as quickly as possible. I think it might be a bull snake, but I'm not sure.

Despite the snake scare, we had a great time riding. And I really like this picture of me and Soldier. It looks like he loves me, but really I think he was just trying to wipe his face on my shirt. I love these days when I get to go riding. It's one of my very favourite ways to spend time.

3 comments:

RaD said...

That was an incredibly huge snake!

sara said...

Ya, I would have done more than just a little freak out!!!!

Kim said...

I personally don't care if snakes are poisonous or not -- I just want them OUT of wherever I am! LOL

Post a Comment