Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 80: Taking a Tumble

How does a senior in college get grass stains on her pants when she spent her day behind a desk, you might ask. Or probably you won't ask that because, really, why would you? Regardless, the answer is as follows: while briskly walking home in the dark after class she slips on the treacherous wet grass. And falls completely down onto the wet, muddy ground.

I probably shouldn't admit that I was wearing my trusty hiking trail shoes when this fall occurred. However, since I'm blaming my tumble on the fact that the tread is wearing off the soles of the shoes, then I suppose I'll admit to wearing them this evening. No one saw, which is fortunate for me. Given the humor that I have always found in witnessing people fall (without injury, of course) I am slightly saddened that my mishap did not bring anyone joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment